Sangoma Technologies: Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecom and datacom applications. Enterprises, SMBs, Service Providers and Carriers in over 150 countries rely on Sangoma’s technology as part of their mission critical infrastructures. Through its worldwide network of Distribution Partners, Sangoma delivers the industry’s best engineered, highest quality products, some of which carry the industry’s first lifetime warranty. Sangoma’s latest innovations and expanded product portfolio include technology and appliances such as session border controllers (SBCs), a suite of Microsoft® Skype for Business-certified products (including the market-leading Express for Lync / Express for Skype for Business) VoIP gateways, call tapping, call center software, and signaling gateways for enterprise, SMB, carrier, and OEM applications. Sangoma continues to invest and lead the market in VoIP-to-PSTN interface boards. As of January 1, 2015, Sangoma’s offering now includes IP-PBXs based on FreePBX, SIP trunking, and fax-over-IP services as well. With certifications and distribution partnerships around the world – Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and both North and South America – Sangoma continues to bring innovation, scalability and higher density solutions to the global telecom market. In addition, Sangoma is recognized as a leader in product quality, with many of its card products being covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Service Providers:
- SIP Trunking – Carrier: Carriers offering SIP trunking services must provide a secure environment that their customers can trust, especially when these services are delivered over the internet. Carriers also aim to reduce or eliminate interoperability difficulties between their equipment and that of their clients.
- Mobile Value Added Services: Mobile Value Added Services is one of the hottest market segments in telephony today. In India, the market is expected to reach $11 Billion USD by 2015. The world market is projected to reach $360 Billion USD in that same time period. However, the hardware and licenses necessary to create Mobile Value Added Services Application has often proved to be a substantial barrier to entry for all except the most well-funded application developer. However, the creative combination of robust hardware from Sangoma and open source telephony environments like Asterisk or FreeSWITCH, provides a rich and reasonably priced platform from which developers can create high-power applications for this lucrative market.
- Caller Ring Back Tone (CRBT) Solution: Caller Ring Back Tone (CRBT) is one of the many value-added services that has seen incredible adoption in recent years. This service allows customization of the ring back tone. When a call is placed, the caller hears an audible alert through the phone. The alert indicating that a call is successfully going through is called the ring back tone. Other tones that may also be heard at this stage of a call are an engaged or busy signal or an operator intercept tone. CRBT is a service by which the person who is receiving the call can customize the ring back tone, based on the phone number of the person who is placing the call.
- SIP Network to SS7 Interconnection: While the task of moving basic voice traffic between a SIP Network and the PSTN can be implemented using a standard VoIP Gateway, delivering high value services or integrating with a Mobile network requires integration with SS7.
- SIP Dial Tone & Multi-Dwelling Units: Older Hotels, College Campuses and other Multi-Dwelling installations have a huge investment in their structured wiring plans and existing Legacy Telephones. Replacing the wiring and every handset in a facility may not be a financial option, even when a core infrastructure upgrade to an IP-PBX would deliver an outstanding ROI.
- High-Density Call Completion Platforms: Providing alternative long distance routing has been available for some time now. One key to success in this highly competitive business is to use inexpensive yet reliable signalling and media gateways. While PRI can be used to connect to the PSTN, there is a technical limit of 20 T1 lines using a shared signalling channel. In practice, telephone companies require customers to switch to SS7 signalling when using eight or even four T1 lines.
- Enterprise Solutions:
- Vega Gateways for Microsoft Lync: Vega Media Gateways qualified and tested for use with Microsoft Lync allow Lync to reliably and securely connect to PSTN trunks and legacy PBXs.
- FreePBX: FreePBX is the world’s most trusted open source platform for building the PBX of your dreams. At its core, it is an open source web-based graphical user and configuration file writer that empowers companies that use Asterisk® PBX software to save time—making writing your own dial plans and configuration files much easier and letting you focus on other aspects of setup of your VoIP communications system.
- Session Border Controllers
- VoIP Gateways
- PBX Platforms
- Express For Lync
- Telephony Cards
- Sip Trunking and FoIP Services
- Contact Center Products
- Media Processing
- VoIP Phones
- PBX: FreePBX and PBXact