Dialogic helps service providers, application developers, and enterprises build and deploy on agile networks. We’re a leading provider of cloud-optimized real-time multimedia processing solutions, customizable applications, and network infrastructure solutions that help 48 of the world’s top 50 mobile operators, and nearly 3,000 application developers deploy on agile networks. Our global team of professional services experts is ready to help you with unparalleled support and consulting so you can get the most out of your network investment.
- Applications for Service Providers and Enterprises: Dialogic offers a community of ready-to-customize software applications, covering a spectrum of solutions for both enterprise and service provider deployments. Based on proven platforms, the portfolio of Dialogic applications and services can improve time-to-market, cut development costs, and reduce maintenance expenses.
- NFV and Cloud Enablement: Network Functions Virtualization. Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are embracing a new deployment methodology. They’re moving network infrastructure functionality from proprietary hardware deployments to virtualized, software-based applications using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) servers that leverage the latest in virtualization technology. This is known as Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
- IMS for VoLTE and VoWiFi : IP Multimedia Subsystem. IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is a session control architecture composed of specialized network elements linked together through open interfaces. IMS has been mandated as the control architecture for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) networks, and additionally, offers and effective approach to managing carrier Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) traffic.
- WebRTC & Multimedia VAS : Revolutionizing Communications. WebRTC is revolutionizing communications by providing a powerful and large open source community-based technology for embedding communications in web browsers and mobile applications. PowerMedia XMS includes support for WebRTC audio, video, and media plane technologies, allowing developers and network operators to extend their applications and services to the web. PowerMedia XMS’s web-oriented APIs and virtualized software are well suited for dynamic, cloud-based environments where WebRTC is typically deployed alongside other webservices.
- 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi Roaming: CSPs enable seamless roaming. Mobile customers have high expectations for easy, unfettered access to services wherever they are, so it’s important for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to enable seamless roaming across diverse network technologies.
- IPX Enablement: IP Transformation. The GSMA IP eXchange (IPX) provides a visionary approach to the challenges fixed, mobile and next generation service providers have with interworking IP-based services and networks. An IPX architecture by nature is service aware and enables secure, end-to-end connectivity and Quality of Service (QoS) across different types of Communications Service Provider networks (CSPs).
- Diameter and SS7 Signaling: Signaling is at the heart of telecommunications networks. It enables subscribers and devices to connect to networks and initiate multimedia calls. It allows network operators to enable billing and enforce policy. Dialogic signaling solutions play a critical role, helping Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and application developers to leverage signaling as an asset.
- IP Network Transformation: Global Transition from TDM to IP. The global transition from TDM switches to IP-based communication networks is well underway as service providers increasingly recognize an urgent need to lower operating costs, increase network reliability, and support multimedia applications.
- Enabling Solutions for Voice, Fax and Modem: Dialogic has a robust set of software and hardware solutions for IP media, TDM and fax applications. Those Dialogic solutions have years of proven reliability in voice, speech, conferencing, fax, unified messaging, remote access, IVR, point-of sale, and many more applications.
- Powermedia XMS
- I-Gate 4000 Media Gateways
- PowerVille Loadbalancer
- Diameter Services Helix
- SS7, Sigtran and Diameter
- IMG 1010 and 2020 Media & Signalling Gateways
- Brooktrout Fax
- TDM Media Boards
- High Density Modems
- DMG Media Gateways
- Voice Compression
- PowerMedia HMP
- BorderNet SBC's